Shoosmiths LLP is a law firm acting for companies and individuals in all UK jurisdictions from a network of 11 offices. The firm offers strength and depth in all core legal disciplines alongside a range of specialisms, enabling services to be tailored to the needs of our clients, which include fast-growth businesses and international corporates, through to public bodies and financial institutions. Shoosmiths has a distinctive culture and values which translates into its people at all levels working well together, with the benefit to clients being that services are delivered with better communication, responsiveness and consistency.
- 189 partners and 740 legal advisers.Turnover of £116.7m to end April 2017
- 'UK Law Firm of the Year' finalist - The British Legal Awards 2017
- Ranked 2nd in Nisus Consulting's Service Performance & Value Index 2017
- In the top four firms for deal volume for the past four years - Experian MarketIQ's M&A Review
- Rated a 'Best Employer' for the 13th consecutive year in 2017 - Legal Week
- Gold standard status - Investorsin People
- Signatory to the United Nations Global Compact as part of our responsible business commitments
- 'Best Talent Initiative' finalist - Business Leadership Summit & Awards 2016
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
As a client of Shoosmiths, you will find us quick to relate to your commercial goals, and adept at advising you on the most direct way of achieving them.
Our lawyers tailor their approach to each client's business, delivering high quality legal advice backed by clear and open communication, cost transparency and business sense.
Shoosmiths works with individuals and companies investing in the UK, in addition to UK-based clients operating in global markets (the latter via our membership of the World Services Group, an international network of professional services firms).
You can view the Shoosmiths diversity profile here.