Our web site has been built with the intention of making the content accessible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of disability or impairment. This has been achieved by working towards best practices such as AA compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are committed to ongoing accessibility improvements, so if you are having difficulty accessing this web site for any reason or would like to give us some feedback, please contact us via the contact us form.
This site contains the following to help visitors with finding content:
- We have provided a sitemap for visitors
- Links to our policies, including our privacy statement, accessibility statement and a link to our complaints procedure
- You may enlarge the font size of this website using the links in the header of each page. Click on a larger A to increase the size of the text in your browser. Alternatively you can use your browsers own control settings if you prefer.
- All pages have home and search links to aid navigation in text-only browsers
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes in most cases
- This site uses cascading style seets for styling
- Access keys
Our site uses access keys to help assist in navigation:
- Home (Alt + 0)
- Services (Alt + 1)
- Client resources (Alt + 2)
- Careers (Alt + 3)
- News and media (Alt + 4)
- About us (Alt + 5)
- Contact us (Alt + 6)