- T: 0207 205 7026
- I: +44 (0)207 205 7026
- M: 07701 396 281
Angela is an associate in the firm’s EU and competition law team. She has broad experience advising on competition law matters including UK and European competition law investigations, merger control and competition law compliance. Angela also advises on State aid law.
Angela has successfully represented clients in a number of competition law investigations conducted by the Competition and Markets Authority and the European Commission. Angela successfully persuaded the Competition and Markets Authority that there were no grounds for action in the Sports Bras resale price maintenance investigation following the issue of Statement of Objections in the case.
Angela also has broad experience in obtaining multi-jurisdictional merger clearances, including clearances from the European Commission and the Competition and Markets Authority.
Angela regularly works with clients to develop and deliver effective and engaging competition compliance training programmes.
Recent examples of Angela’s experience include:
- Carrying out a competition law audit for Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Designing and delivering competition law compliance training for a household name technology company
- Defending an investigated party in the Sports Bras resale price maintenance investigation
- Advising a container liner company in a European Commission cartel investigation
- Advising a car carrier in a European Commission cartel investigation concerning allegations of bid rigging
Angela trained and qualified at Berwin Leighton Paisner and then worked at Reed Smith, before joining Shoosmiths in October 2015.