- T: 03700864095
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4095
- M: 07912 773904
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Tim has over 20 years of experience in both the private and public sector.
He provides both strategic and site specific planning and compulsory purchase advice to clients in the commercial property, residential and retail/leisure sectors.
Tim has handled many planning inquiries, appeals and High Court challenges and is known for his ability to work within tight deadlines and provide clear, cogent and timely advice.
His experience includes drafting and negotiating complex Section 106/infrastructure agreements delivering large urban and mixed use regeneration developments.
Recent client project experience includes advising:
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Trust in relation to the residential led (700 dwellings) mixed use development of Selly Oak Hospital;
- a major developer on proposals for a 4,500 unit major urban extension development in Hampshire;
- Larkfleet Ltd in connection with a 1,000 unit residential led mixed use development in Oakham in the East Midlands;
- British Waterways Marinas Ltd on leisure development at Limehouse Marina in London required to be in place prior to the start of the London 2012 Olympics;
- William Kendrick and Sons Ltd in relation to a mixed use office and leisure scheme in Rugby 'called- in' for determination by the Secretary of State for CLG.
Tim joined Shoosmiths in 2007 and has been a partner since 2012.
Tim is a Legal Associate of the Royal Town Planning Institute and a Member of the Law Society's Planning Panel.