The team offers engineering advice to a wide range of clients, including developers, employers, contractors and engineers in relation to engineering appointments and projects.
As with process plant and power projects, the documentation that has been drafted and negotiated by the team includes the industry standard forms (such as NEC, IChemE, FIDIC and MF/1), along with bespoke contracts.
- Acting for Boots on the contract for installation of a mechanical system for the operation of Boots.com
- Advising client on a multi-million pound international mining operation
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for installation of fire and lighting systems at one of the largest public venues in Birmingham
- Drafting the engineering infrastructure contractual documentation for the connection of an onshore wind farm
- Acting for a developer on the contracts for all road works and associated engineering work on numerous brown field regeneration schemes to achieve a fully serviced site ready for redevelopment