Through difficult times, trust is everything - and with a heritage spanning 165 years, Shoosmiths has built strong relationships with its clients based on the exceptional service for which it is renowned.
Shoosmiths' family offering is known to be a go-to service for high net worth individuals, with its experienced and trusted family lawyers able to provide bespoke, strategic advice across a wide range of family matters.
Areas of particular expertise within the offering include:
- Divorce, separation and financial settlements
- The valuation and treatment of businesses and inheritances.
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Arrangements for children on the breakdown of a relationship.
- Child Support issues
- Cross-border and international cases.
The UK-wide team includes a Forensic Accountant and barrister. Shoosmiths is the only Family team in the country whose clients benefit from that additional in house expertise.
To become a Shoosmiths client or for more information, please contact national head of family law, Neil Hobden or Marika Francesci if you or the other party live in Scotland.