We recognise the inordinate pressures faced by retail and leisure clients in the current economic climate, and who need their legal advisers to understand these challenges and offer an innovative, proactive and tailored approach.
Key areas of expertise include development, funding, leasing, portfolio management, acquisition and disposal of real estate.
As a leading expert in providing services to the retail and leisure sector, we deliver comprehensive real estate advice coupled with the expertise we are able to draw on from other legal disciplines across the firm.
We really get to know our clients' businesses and strive to provide a unique client experience.
The team adapts and changes its style of working to ensure it constantly exceed expectations and strengthens relationships.
This is reflected in recent 'existing client' tender wins: Midlands Co-operative Society and Krispy Kreme both appointed us on a full service basis.
We understand the importance for our retail and leisure clients of:
- fee clarity, staying within agreed budgets, and fee structures that suit their business
- the critical need to meet deadlines
- a seamless, efficient service based on a deep understanding of their business
Our clients include:
- Atmosphere Bars & Clubs
- Alliance Boots
- EFB Leisure
- Inventive Leisure t/a Revolution
- One Stop
- Paragon Pub Company
- WH Smith
Recent experience includes:
- acting for the Gala Group on its approximately £500m refinancing and internal sale and leaseback project
- the acquisition of a number of investment properties for the Highcross Group with a value of more than £100m